Monday, February 1, 2010

Spectrum Apple Cider Vinegar Is My Acne Regimen Good? What Should I Eliminate?

Is my acne regimen good? What should I eliminate? - spectrum apple cider vinegar

Ok I am 15 and I was struggling with my acne. I did not see any buttons. Whooooole just a lot of these little bumps on the skin color. Especially in the forehead, cheeks, I have nothing on the nose just fat (my skin T-zone) and on the chin. They cause too many scars. I was angry and upset and feel free conscience.Especially when I see girls at my school in the class, perfect skin and clear that they are eating, much worse than they have McDonald's and KFC everyday things horrible faces are clear (I do not eat a lot, I have two meals a day or two, I do not drink soda, soda maaayyybe I once a month) I've tried Nature's Healing System Acne Papaya clean and clear astringent red rose Avon ClearSkin, Proactiv, Acne Free, Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash and Clearasil Vanishing Cream. None of them worked. This is what we are organic apple vinegar (Spectrum Naturals) has his mother, I just bought today, witch hazel formula had not been used, sodium bicarbonate, ClearasilUltra, Dove soap (in winter, but only limited attention in a purple box), a dove with a mild soap?, Extra virgin olive oil, honey, sugar, iodized salt, oats, eggs, hydrogen peroxide (I heard it was good ), cayenne pepper and paprika. I found the natives are more effective than chemicals. So you can please make a routine acne easy for me day and night. And explain how to apply it? What does she mix with? And please do not refer to another product that can really nothing more than my allowance just for acne products. Simply use the things I listed. Thanxx. And I have control only to Avon Magix Face Perfector, oil.

2 comments:

Chris said...

The sad truth is that acne is primarily genetic in origin. You can eat zero fat and fatty foods, wash your face regularly and use all the creams, gels and pills you want and you will still stain if you are genetically predisposed.

However, there are things you can try. Proactiv Solution has to be very effective in combating mild acne. If you want to stay away from chemicals to recommend tea tree oil. You can buy in any supermarket and can help you protect your skin a little drier. Morning and before bed with a cotton swab. Also anything with salicylic acid can help. I am recommending as a dermatologist, and maybe he or she can get a pill that will reduce the production of oil.

Whatever path you choose, you must keep it for a while. No solution to your problem in the night, to not jump to conclusions, until a special regime for a month or longer.

randall flagg said...

Pill helps control acne, but the dose that do this, we should be able to see a doctor.

Post a Comment