Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free Aboriginal Tits Photos Aussies: Questions About Aboriginal Australians...?

Aussies: Questions about Aboriginal Australians...? - free aboriginal tits photos

OK, let me say that I am not rasist and that these are reasonable questions, I would like to know the answer.

1) It is not the majority of the unemployed remain unemployed because of the Aborigines Governme gives them money and therefore do not feel they have to work? Did you encourage Aboriginal children to do the same?
2) I am not sure if this is done at national level (which rarely happens where I live), but if so, burn, why some things are free of the Aboriginal Government made available? (Houses, cars, etc.)
3) Do you believe that Aboriginal people are treated unfairly or special treatment in schools (as given special playroom, or treated with contempt)
4) Why do so many Aboriginal young people leave school? Aboriginal people, where I very little of 12 years.

Thanks

2 comments:

Luke K said...

I do not really see why people are callin it rascist. It is a very valid question for someone who loves our company and simply ask why indigenous Australians to another life seem to have, and in some cases are worse than white Australians. The people here call you rascist the worst thing to do because they push the problem out and so there is not.

I have great respect for the Aboriginal success.

I'm no expert, but I will do my best:

1) It is not the majority of the unemployed remain unemployed because of the Aborigines Governme gives them money and therefore do not feel they have to work? Did you encourage Aboriginal children to do the same?

I tHink is a bit of catch 22nd As it is unfortunate that when an employee of Australia the opportunity to two people with exactly the same ability to choose to rent the white Australians, they have fewer employment opportunities. Not some natives do not see that the value of a job or it is not always their fault if they grew up in a family of violent alcoholics.

2) I am not sure if this is done at national level (which rarely happens where I live), but if so, burn, why some things are free of the Aboriginal Government made available? (Houses, cars, etc.)

I can not say I know nothing about it.

3) Do you believe that Aboriginal people are treated unfairly or special treatment in schools (as given special amusement arcades ordisrespectful) treatment

You get paid to go to school. The white kids are not paid to go to school. If that's not fair, so do not know what it is.

4) Why do so many Aboriginal young people leave school? where I live are very few Aboriginal people 12 years.

They are not driven by their family, and often the lack of models.

Pretty Hate Machine said...

They say that is not on a whim, but your questions are loaded with racial assumptions. It is so easy to judge, people who are less fortunate than you and think they're simply lazy or more likely to violence. Do you agree that most indigenous peoples are born into poverty? Do you think that is the reason that historically has always been poor because of what the government is doing for them? It's so easy to live in a ghetto. I think you have to go a few miles in his shoes before you try to start, because now you are not fair and open.

Post a Comment