Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cysts On Ovaries When Taking Clomid Clomid Question.?

Clomid question.? - cysts on ovaries when taking clomid

Ok this woman kidnapped Michelle .. is the owner of this account "was in any way for the WHI my posts since last December. ... I'm not 57 days time, followed by DSB Preggers top and 2 in menses, I of course believe that we all seem to read and that after an ultrasound, that had a small cyst on the right ovary. So I took the medication to start my period and I am now on day 4 of Clomid .. The doctor said, take for 5 days and we will Preggers. What If we do not ask you ... Baby Do ..? MCC began began today and tomorrow afternoon .. Do is my last dose tomorrow we leave? "I think we do, but I wanted to see who else is using and if the baby takes after ..?... Pills, or if the CM has begun ... .. and thanks for the graphics, let the 18 days upThe time is a fool ... Maybe you have a cyst .. I am the living proof of Michelle ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I have PCOS and Clomid I had got sex on the day Postive and then some pregnant for the first time! When you begin to have sex the day of 10 and sex EVERYOTHER have day to about day19 or two on the safe side I ovulate on the 16th, while on, so you never really know, lucky for you!

Anonymous said...

Volume clomidand I started testing 4 days after the end of the cycle, so that on 7 September days after the end of the cycle of ovulation happens my advice to you is to have sex every two days and as soon as possible OPK. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Volume clomidand I started testing 4 days after the end of the cycle, so that on 7 September days after the end of the cycle of ovulation happens my advice to you is to have sex every two days and as soon as possible OPK. Good luck.

Post a Comment