Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blue Magic Carpet Stain And Spot Lifter Please Help Blue Dye Stain In New, Beige Carpet..how Can I Remove It?

Please help blue dye stain in new, beige carpet..how can I remove it? - blue magic carpet stain and spot lifter


Recently I moved .. People had stacked all the boxes in the rooms. Somehow, I think one thing, dried flower blue colored box with 5 of them in a bag. Meeting for several weeks at work .. just moving boxes and a blue stain on my beige carpet.

I panicked and tried to remove the stain and spread .. two bottles of cleaner use of land as a "magical" and solves nothing. Citra-Solve has also tried, often working on patches, but not .. I just moved here and I'm worried about the problems with the office rent. I have a large rug to cover the stain in the middle of the floor .. and very curious to see earlier on the rug, something to cover and has a blue color on the bottom of the carpet you buy, so maybe some of you may, but do not know how.

Who knows how to fix it .. I do not have much money, afraid to say, and do not replace the carpet .. I inspections here 4 or 5 times a year, and I fear that the carpet, mats and could lift to see .. Advice or websites would be appreciated.

I read PeanutButter, hydrogen peroxide or alcohol can help to inform but not yet tested any .. .. Thank you very much

4 comments:

rosabearr ") said...

Your best bet is a Blue Magic Spot, which comes in light blue aersol, can cost at Walmart 3.00. This works better than most commodities hydrogen peroxide. I use it in some bad places on the couch and looks much better

chicagir... said...

Try it with 91% isopropyl alcohol (alcohol)

neuregel... said...

the color of the rest of the blue carpet

ellsam said...

not sure if he is able, if you have insurance
(Contents cover random) you can send a request for a new carpet, lots of luck.

Post a Comment