Saturday, January 23, 2010

Battery Sensor Light Why Is My Battery Sensor Light Flashing On My Car?

Why is my battery sensor light flashing on my car? - battery sensor light

Ok, so recently my ground (-) battery cable broke after meeting a long winter. He finished ruining my alternator and replaced, but when I was young, I broke last night, somehow I had broke a string mode, so today I started again after driving it (not knowing she was in the ruins of the coast) I also had the battery for a foreign country. Who knows why my battery light is flashing?

The car runs very good and great is not in the safe.

4 comments:

CUSSOS 58 said...

I suggest that you take an electrician to check faulty battery or maybe a bad connection to the alternator
Test is free, but get a written estimate of repairs and whether you do yourself

swifthor... said...

Looks like my Mustang, which was fine, and suddenly I noticed the battery acts like a strobe light, as it turned out that the corrosion was running through the cable, and it was replaced battery connection leads to problems with new fighting do it yourself $ 100 , 00 200-250 or mechanically.

bearscat said...

depending on the type of car ... When you connect the + side of the battery with the other party more than likely have ruined your alternator (diode). New or not. Always disconnect negative return and the name. The less neg sparks

PAUL P said...

The computer must be restarted.

Post a Comment