Friday, December 11, 2009

Shows Up In Blood Brain Tumor SO Scared Of A Brain Tumor?

SO scared of a brain tumor? - shows up in blood brain tumor

I know I have a similar question before, but I do not have many answers, so here goes ...

I am 17 years old in good shape and I eat healthy. I had a headache since June - I have a CT scan on 3 July, and everything went well. I also occasionally (blurred vision eye surgery when I was 6, I do not know if this could be the reason) why I'm dizzy from time to time, especially lately, and my time this month was shorter / easier-to-date started (at 15, and now it is enough light. I have hyperthyroidism, so do not know if this is) the problem, not blood tests a month for my thyroid problem sure to work a bit in my blood.
Only a few brief words about the next headache, I tightened the muscles in my neck and my neck is often very painful. I think this is definitely chriopractor my neck due to stress or anxiety, etc. Anyone else agree or what they do really cares? Thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment